Often described as “Portal meets Talos Principle“, Relicta is a science-fiction thriller where the player has to solve 3D puzzles based on gravity and electromagnetism.
- Play as Dr. Angelica Patel, a top physicist intent on uncovering the shady secrets of an ancient artifact… and saving her daughter from a sinister presence.
- Navigate the beautiful yet sinister Chandra Base on the south pole of the Moon, as well as 4 intrincately terraformed lunar craters.
- A tense science-fiction story unfolds as you work your way through the challenging, puzzle-heavy environments.
- Soon on Steam!
Temtem is an upcoming monster raising and fighting game, featuring full online massive multiplayer.
- Travel the Airborne Archipelago, explore its 6 islands and their different cultures, capture wild Temtem and train them for battle!
- Fight your friends in exciting Temtem battles or join forces with them to fight the evil Clan Belsoto and protect peace in the Archipelago! Soon in
- A runaway Kickstarter success – >700% funded!
- Soon in Early Access on Steam and other platforms.
1958: Dancing with Fear is a parser-based interactive fiction, set in a Caribbean republic during the Cold War.
Play as the glamorous but doomed vedette Salomé Vélez,a former cabaret star fallen on hard times. Torn between her love for a smuggler, the lust of a corrupt policeman and the machinations of a Soviet intelligence operative, the protagonist navigates the dangers of a high-society party on the eve of revolution. Untangle a mesh of political intrigue, romance and betrayal, and find your final destiny in one of six endings.
- Top Ten at the international Interactive Fiction Competition.
- Play it online!
Onna Kabuki is a parser-based interactive fiction where the player controls different characters in a tale of revenge and theatre set in early 17th century Japan – a renegade samurai, a fallen lady, an alluring kabuki actress and a shady monk.
Onna Kabuki won 2nd Prize at the 2017 edition of the IntroComp competition.
Dimension Drive is a frantic space-opera bullet hell, featuring a unique dual battlefield gameplay that lets you teleport from one dimension to the other.
- A space opera plot: a story of heroic revenge and a secret of galactic proportions.
- Made extensive changes and corrections to the original narrative design.
- Also responsible for the Spanish localised version.
Bertram Fiddle is a classic point-and-click graphic adventure full of quirky humour and devilish puzzles. The adventures of Bertram Fiddle (Leading Victorian Explorer and sometime soap salesman) continue in this second chapter.
- In charge of the Spanish localisation, 40K+ words of puns and wordplay.
- More memorable jokes than you can actually remember + a few worth forgetting
Immortal Redneck is an FPS set in Egypt with rogue-lite elements. Play as the titular Redneck, lost in a frantic nightmare of alien-filled pyramids and bullet storms.
- Created a personality for the titular, unseen protagonist.
- Written 250+ dialog lines, tailor-made for voice-over in mock Kansas slang.
- Provided detailed instructions for voice talent on tone and delivery of dialogs.
Sitcom Valley is an RPG/time management game based on the classic TV sitcoms of the 90s. As the protagonist of a failing show, you have to fend off the hordes of neighbors, friends and other weirdos who try to get into your flat, armed only with your deranged wits, your cutting one-liners and LOADS of canned tracks!
- General concept and character design.
- Hundreds of oh-so-90s dialog lines in the venerable Seinfeld tradition.
- Different season endings depending on player choices.
Nightwards, Heartwards is a little experimental game created in collaboration with Dustin Connor and Florencia Minuzzi from Tea-Powered Games.
- Developed for the Ludum Dare 38 game jam.
- A meditative game about exploring your inner self by traveling oneiric landscapes.
- Find fellow travelers, create links with them, change your mind and heart in order to meet the challenges of everyday life.
- Available for free at my itch.io website
Pharaonic is an action RPG set in Ancient Egypt, now on Steam.
- Created the overall narrative arc for the game.
- Developed in-game general lore from scratch.
- Designed stage bosses to fit in with narrative design.
- Designed a few quests in collaboration with the game designers.
- Created over 50 NPCs with 100s of dialog options, including variable quest lines.
“Isle of Aeaea, the eastern Aegean. 3,500 years ago.
In the northern wastes, the Achaeans have a new and warlike chieftain. Palace after palace is falling to his armies. On the shores of Crete, the Minoan civilisation awaits at the eve of extinction. At her sanctuary of Aeaea, the cunning Circe struggles to coordinate a political counteroffensive… And somewhere in the sticks, a young Minoan priestess named Ariadne wakes up to a hangover of mythological proportions.”
Ariadne in Aeaea is a parser-based interactive fiction. Play as the mythical Ariadne, a young Minoan priestess with less than holy motivations.
- A light-hearted story of espionage, politics and debauchery in the Bronze Age.
- Placed among the top 15 games at the prestigious IFComp 2016.
- Play it online!
“Leave Rome in the dead of night. Pursue an hermetic quest throughout Medieval Europe. Find arcane knowledge or utter despair. Blessings of Babylon.”
Forgotten Kodama is a 3D action puzzler developed by Hugging Cactus Studios.
“This is a legend long forgotten – A tale once passed down by humans… for humans used to cherish living things, before the grey dullness of our times. […] May this legend never fall into oblivion. May your heroic deeds never be forgotten. For this is the tale of how you saved us, Uzume…”
- A moody, melancholy atmosphere based on Japanese myth.
- “Best Student Game” of Spanish Industry Awards 2012 (Gamelab Conference).
- “Best Game” at Three Headed Monkey Awards UPC 2012.